Cellulite is often been termed “the curse of women” because so many suffer from the annoying cellulite dimples and fat deposits on their hips, bum and thighs. Too many women throw thousands and thousands crowns down the drain on totally ineffective “treatments” and useless products. This is because most people do not really know what “cellulite” is or what causes these odd dimples on the lower body trouble zones …
How can you treat it?
The fact is, there is no real difference between cellulite fat and regular fat. Cellulite is caused by muscular dystrophy, a condition that occurs when the layer of the muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separates from the skin, making unattractive fat deposits visible. So the first thing you need to know is that cellulite treatment has nothing to do with your skin. And remember, cellulite removal has nothing to do with weight loss.
1. You can not get rid of cellulite with creams or lotions: Stop using them!
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work: Numerous FDA reports indicate that the medi-spa treatments designed to remove cellulite actually scarred and wounded a number of women permanently.
3. Cellulite is NOT genetic, you can get rid of it!
4. You can get rid of cellulite, no matter how old you are, Because cellulite is a muscle questions, you can always fix it by strengthening your muscles.
5. The only way to get rid of cellulite forever is specifically targeted lower body movements: The movements are unique and directly target the muscles in cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping muscle layers, pushing them against the skin and get rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, it is not movements that you will be able to learn at the nearest gym.