Eat one egg a day – you will be shocked – what happens to your body
Cooked, mirror or smoothie.
1. Eggs can save you – thanks to amino acids
The body produces eleven amino acid, but need further nine to function as it should. These amino acids you can get if you eat eggs.
2. The skeleton/bones becomes stronger
Eggs contain calcium – which makes the skeleton stronger and prevents osteoporosis. They also contain vitamin D, which regulates calcium balance in the skeleton and the teeth.
3. Supports the immune system
If you eat one or two eggs a day, you can protect yourself from infections, diseases and viruses. Eggs contain some 22 percent of the recommended intake of selenium, which strengthens the immune system.
4. You get better hair, skin and nails
vitamin B and omega 3 fatty acids in eggs helps you to get better hair, skin and nails.
5. It will be easier to build muscle
6. The brain develops
7. Reduces the risk of heart problems
People with small LDL particles run a greater risk of being affected by heart problems. Research shows that eggs actually can enlarge LDL particles and thus reduce the risk of heart problems.
8. They are good for the eyes
The antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, found in eggs, are to protect the eyes and reduce, inter alia, the risk of cataracts.
9. It will be easier to keep the weight
Eggs provide a feeling of satiety, which means that you do not have the same need to eat between meals.